Removable Tube Heat Exchangers are ideal for high viscosity that tend to have laminar flow and heat exchange by conduction, not convection.
The FD-TF40 is a Corrugated Tubular / Tube in Tube Heat Exchanger composed of 3 concentric tubes in which the product flows through an annular space and is heated/cooled by service media that flows in the outer and inner space. The triple tube FD-TF40 is a demountable corrugated tube heat exchanger.
The FD-TF40 Corrugated Tubular / Tube in Tube heat exchanger is an extremely versatile unit and is typically used in all applications – pasteurising, heating, cooling, trim heating, trim cooling, thawing, waste heat recovery, waste water treatment, evaporation, condensing, steam, de-super heating & regeneration.
FD-TF40 Corrugated Tubular / Tube in Tube heat exchangers are designed for low and medium viscosity products and liquids containing particulates for food and beverage applications such as:
- UHT treatment and pasteurisation;
- High pressure/ temperature process or fouling;
- Energy recovery;
- Product/product or water/product;
- Food processing in general;
- Fruit pulps;
- Fruit and vegetable puree;
- Starch; Yoghurt; Chocolate; Butter; Egg products; Dairy products; Baby food; Porridge (rice with milk); Cheese curd; Tomato paste; Ice cream; Jam; Marmalade; Confitures; Aseptic process of fruits; Sauces; Seasonings; etc.