Pharmaceutical Monotube Heat Exchangers consist of an inner tube through which the product flows and an annular tube through which space the service flows.
These aseptic units are designed and manufactured according to the health regulations of the FDA and to prevent cross contamination between the product and service sides in pharmaceutical applications.
FD-TF20-F Corrugated Tubular / Tube in Tube heat exchangers are specifically designed for Pharmaceutical use and are ideal for a large range of viscous products and liquids with small particles for applications in the pharmaceutical industry process including:
- Injection close water loops;
- Enzymatic degradation processing;
- High pressure/ temperature treatments or fouling;
- Generation of pure steam;
- Energy recovery;
- Special treatment for the biotechnological industry;
- Water for injection
- Distilled water; Demineralised and/or deionised water; Purified water and/or ultra-filtered water;
- Emulsions; Blood products; Glucose; Syrup; Pure vapour; Pure steam; Cosmetics (collagen, lotions) etc.