Dairy, Food and Beverage Heat Exchangers
Fluid Dynamics’ range of food grade heat exchangers provides the ideal solution for all dairy, food & beverage processing applications including pasteurisation, heating, cooling, trim heating, trim cooling, thawing, waste heat recovery, waste water treatment, condensing, steam and regeneration.
Fluid Dynamics has a full range of heat exchangers ideal for use in Dairy, Food & Beverage processing and can supply full custom-made process systems and using the latest in heat exchanger technology to provide the best solution for all your needs.
- Tubular / Tube in Tube
- Finned Tube
- Finned Coils
- Shell & Tube
- Gasketted Plate
- Brazed Plate
Fluid Dynamics has specialised in heat exchangers since 1981 and together with its selected international partners can design and manufacture just about any heat exchanger for the Dairy, Food & Beverage industries manufactured from the highest quality materials including food grade stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel or titanium.
Fluid Dynamics and its partners have an enviable list of references from some of the biggest Dairy, Food & Beverage companies in the world.
Our extensive range ensures that we can offer the best solution at the right price and, if required, combine several different types of heat exchangers to ensure you get the best possible solution.
There is possibly no food type that we cannot accommodate including low, medium or high viscosity, particulate and non-particulate foods and a full range of liquids, cheeses, by-products such as offal.
Fluid Dynamics’ Heat Exchangers successfully process a large variety of Dairy, Food & Beverages around the world, processing and pasteurizing non-particulate and particulate rich foods and liquids of low, medium & high viscosities including:
- Milk – whole; skimmed; semi-skimmed; soy; flavoured; evaporated; condensed; bactofugate;
- Butter; Cream & Cheese – cottage; curd; sauces
- Liquid egg white and whole egg
- Baby food; shake mix; smoothies; shake mix; cereals
- Porridge; custard; dessert; concentrates; muesli bar mix
- Yoghurt; yoghurt with pieces; kefir; butter; whey; caseinates
- Starches; proteins; concentrates
- Honey; molasses; sauces; smoothies; custard; sugar solutions
- Meat; fish; chicken – pieces, minced; sausage; abattoir by-products
- Chutneys; mayonnaise; tomato paste; dips
- Oils – olive, sunflower; canola; palm etc.
- Water; flavoured water; carbonated soft drinks; cordials; flavoured drinks
- Fresh juices; prepared fruit juices; juice concentrate
- Coffee; coffee concentrate
- Wine; ice tea; beer; spirits; alco pops; RTD’s and vegetable juices etc. etc.
Whatever your requirement for food processing heat exchangers and systems, contact us to discuss the solution.